New online application facility
The New Zealand Institute of Management is a fully constituted organization whose members include managers from all walks of business and at all levels as its members. The Diploma in Management is a nationally recognized qualification owned, authorized, and issued by the New Zealand Institute of Management Inc. (NZIM)
The course has been developed in association with polytechnics and business advisory bodies to meet the needs of people in management positions or intending to become managers. The course is designed to allow students to gain a broad range of general business skills and knowledge that covers a background of applications across a variety of organisational settings.
Once completed the course allows the graduate to follow an opportunity to focus on career related options such as accountancy, banking, management, marketing and tourism
Applicants may be required to participate in an interview. Final acceptance into the course is subject to the approval of the Principal.
For domestic applicants
– NCEA (Level 2), or applicants who have achieved a total of 80 credits of which 60 credits are at level 2 or above. Adults over the age of 20 years who do not have the minimum entry requirements may be admitted subject to an interview and final approval of the Principal.
For international applicants
– International students, where English is not the first language, must have an IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
Features & Benefits:
• All teaching, assessments and student support managed in partnership with NZIM
• Small classes up to 25 students
• Combined with NZ students (as available)
• Full English and Academic support
• 20 Hours work permit per week, according to the New Zealand Immigration Policy
• Work full time during summer vacations, according to current New Zealand Immigration Policy
• Course approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA)
The Diploma in Management is a widely recognised intermediate level business qualification in New Zealand . Organisations such as the Institute of Chartered Accountants NZ (ICANZ) and the NZ Institute of Management (NZIM) recognise the value of the qualification and use it in conjunction with their professional qualifications. Graduates are well positioned to find rewarding career opportunities in accountancy, and management. Graduates are ideally suited to general office management in an intermediate role or as a lead role in middle to smaller size business organisations in both the private and public sectors. Graduates are well equipped to develop and run their own businesses.
All the tuition fees are to be paid in New Zealand dollars (NZ$).Make your remittance payable to:
Auckland Goldstar Institute Ltd. PO Box 7652 , Wellesley Street , Auckland, New Zealand
Send your money directly to:
Auckland Goldstar Institute Ltd. Public Trust Account, Bank of New Zealand North End Branch ,Wellington , Account NO.: 02-0536-0305865-01, Swift code: bknznz22
The fees are held in trust account until eight days after you commence the course. Students can contact the Trustee of Auckland Goldstar Institute of Education on the details below : Public Trust Office 0800 371 471
Phone:+64 9 379 6628 Fax:+64 9 309 1189 Email:email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
CIW Authorised Training Partner