New online application facility
The procedures to appeal against assessment results are as follows:
• A student who has been awarded an incomplete for a particular unit and believes that the decision was unfair should approach the Teacher and request reconsideration. This must be made in writing within 14 days of receipt of the assessor's original decision.
• If unsatisfied with the teacher's reconsideration the student can approach the General Manager and Management Team who will consider the appeal and render a decision.
• If after the General Manager 's/Management Team reconsideration the student is still unsatisfied he/she has the right to appeal in writing to the Advisory Board setting out the reasons for such request.
• The PDT's decision is final and is not subject to further internal appeals.
• If the student is still not satisfied with the Advisory Board or AGI LTD appeals procedure, they will be referred to an external moderator such as NZQA whose judgement will be final. [NZQA Help 0800 724357]
All students will be given a reasonable opportunity for re-assessment.
Re-assessment will apply to the particular and specific performance criteria, applicable to the unit standard.
Phone:+64 9 379 6628 Fax:+64 9 309 1189 Email:email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
CIW Authorised Training Partner