JOB DESCRIPTION - ADMINISTRATOR
Are you committed to delivering the best quality of work? Do you have an “I’ve got this” attitude? Contact us right away! We, AGI Education Limited currently have a fantastic opportunity for a process and perfection driven individual to join our administration team as Administrator.
Who we are:
We are a PTE, situated in Central Auckland, Epsom, East Tamaki & New Plymouth.
We are committed to deliver excellence in education to international and domestic students.
In your role as an Administrator, you will be working with a young, professional and enthusiastic team who is passionate about giving our students a superlative learning environment.
- Candidate must have at least 1 year’s experience in a similar role, preferably in a PTE and you must be ready to take on responsibility and genuinely enjoy interacting with students.
- Candidate must have at least Level-7 or higher qualification in Business or Finance to apply for this position.
- Candidate should have sound knowledge of managing Public trust accounts.
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in MS Office will be advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of operating learner’s management system WiseNet
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug test and should not have any criminal background
If you think, this could be just the right break for you,
Contact us at the earliest.
The last date to send application is 29th March 2019.
NOTE: You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.